Pure ABS, ABS-ESD, Clear ABS, Colored ABS, Flame retardant, UV Resistant
ABS is formed by the polymerisation of styrene and acrylonitrile on to thermoplastic rubber which is then melt compounded with styrene acrylonitrile.
ABS sheets can be processed with ease and versatility. They can be machined, turned, drilled, milled, sawed, bored, die-cut, routed and sheared using high speed carbide-tipped tools. ABS can be machine finished by filing, grinding, sanding, buffing and polishing.
The combinations of the copolymers gives ABS sheet excellent surface appearance that is scratch resistant and available with smooth or textured surface. It has stronger, stiffer and tougher properties than high impact polystyrene (HIPS). ABS sheets also have superior resistance to high temperatures and chemicals than HIPS. ABS is a light and rigid material used in a variety of products.
▪ High rigidity and impact strength
▪ Excellent abrasion resistance
▪ Excellent electrical properties, moisture and creep resistance
▪ Work temperatures ranging from -50℃ to +70℃
▪ ABS has good chemical and stress cracking resistance to inorganic salt solutions, alkalis and many acids (Except strong oxidizing acids)
▪ ABS is easily machined to close tolerances, is tough, dimensionally stable and may be thermoformed
▪ Automotive interior and exterior
▪ Aircraft interior trims
▪ Home appliances
▪ Architectural model buildings & Prototype Models
▪ Machine parts and rollers
▪ Pipes & fittings
Contact: Eva Jiang
Phone: 0086 18988761360
Add: No.601-11, Anbo Technology Baolong Industrial Zone, Baolong 4th Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China