About ENERGETIC Plastic Profiles
ENERGETIC Industry uses only virgin resins and adheres to strict quality control methods to ensure that you receive the absolute best plastic extrusion profile available. We have developed a proprietary downstream process that utilizes real-time inspection methods to ensure consistent diameter, shape, and continuous length of the extruded product.
Energetic manufactures only high quality plastic extrusion profile. We guarantee our profile to be of consistent diameter, consistent shape, and continuous spool length.
Custom Materials Available Upon Request:
· Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Material Property Data Sheets are available to meet
ISO, Roshs, SGS compliance requirements.
· Standard round sizes are:3mm, 4mm and 5mm, or customized(Plastic welding rod)
· Tolerances for round sizes are : + 0.000" / -0.010"
· Standard packaging: 250M/ roll, 500M/ roll
· Triangular rods and cap strip are available in limited sizes. We can make new models for you, if you have the demand.
· Custom materials, colors, sizes, shapes and packaging methods are available.
· We stock a lot of standard materials, colors and sizes.
Plastic Welding Rod Plastic Extrusion Profile:
1.ABS; 2.Acrylic; 3. CPVC; 4. EPDM ; 5. FLUOROPOLYMERS(PVDF);6. HDPE; 7. PA6( nylon) ; 8. PA66( nylon66) ; 9. Polybutylece terephthalate(PBT);
10.PETG ; 11. POLYCARBONATE(PC); 12. POLYETHYLENE(HDPE, HMWPE, LDPE, MDPE);
13. POLYPROPYLENE(PP); 14. PVC; 15. POLYURETHANE(PU, PUR, TPU)
16. POM( Acetal, Derlin); 17. PTFE( teflon); 18. Thermoplastic polyolefin(TPO) ;
19. Thermoplastic Olefin Elastomer( TEO); 20. PP+EDPM( TPV); 21. PC/PBT( XENOY)
PVC Extrusion Types Included:
Pure PVC, PVC-ESD, UV Retardant PVC, Soft PVC, Clear PVC
Plastic material Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) is a major thermoplastic material and comes in many different forms, most notably in PVC sheet and PVC rod form. These different forms modify the properties to suit particular applications. Plasticisers, stabilisers and impact modifiers can be added to produce these modifications.
In general, PVC is light, water resistant, offers a long life cycle and does not require much maintenance. These excellent qualities makes PVC one of the most commonly used plastics today.
The properties of PVC give the material high rigidity and strength compared to other plastics and also allow it to be formable and machinable.
▪ Excellent electrical insulating properties
▪ Very high chemical resistance
▪ Work temperature 0℃～+70℃.
▪ Moderate impact resistance and service temperature
▪ Very good moisture resistance
▪ Good dimensional stability
▪ Self extinguishing
▪ Bathroom door frame
▪ Edging /edge binding
▪ U profiles or U slot
▪ Door or windows’ crash proof and waterproof binding
Contact: Eva Jiang
Phone: 0086 18988761360
Add: Room 8103, Jinmaoyuan Building, Jinniu Western Road, Pingshan District, Shenzhen, China 518118