Molded UHMWPE, Conductive UHMWPE, ESD UHMWPE
UHMWPE (also known as Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) Sheet and Rod products are manufactured from the semi-crystalline polyethylene (PE) family. Chinese UHMWPE Sheet and rods’ maximum molecular weight can reach to 5 million which has a positive impact on material performance in an abrasive environment.
UHMWPE properties ensure that this plastic material is very light, extremely tough, chemically resistant and has excellent wear resistance.
▪ Excellent sliding properties
▪ High wear resistance
▪ High impact strength
▪ Very good chemical and corrosion resistance
▪ Good noise absorption
▪ High energy absorption capacity and high stress rates
▪ Temperature resistance from -200°C to +80°C
▪ Physiologically safe
▪ Chemical Engineering: Corrosion and wear resistance mechanical parts
▪ Thermal power: coal handling, storage of coal, warehousing chute lining
▪ Coal processing: sieve plate, filter, U-underground coal chute
▪ Concrete: cement raw and finished product silo lining
▪ Grain: food storage or chute lining
▪ Mining: sieve plate, chute linings, wear anti-bonding part
▪ Food industry: star-shaped wheel, transmission timing bottle screw, bearings, guide rollers, guides, slide blocks, etc.
▪ Extruded or Molded UHMWPE:
Unfilled, natural white
▪ ESD UHMWPE:
ESD/Anti-static properties of PE-UHMW are often required with high line speeds and conveying rates. ESD UHMWPE meets these requirements. Anti-static properties are achieved by incorporating efficient carbon black types.
Contact: Eva Jiang
Phone: 0086 18988761360
Add: Room 8103, Jinmaoyuan Building, Jinniu Western Road, Pingshan District, Shenzhen, China 518118